Spread the love
- Whether I’m rich, poor, happy or sad, your love is blind to my state of being. And I’m thankful for that. Happy Mother’s Day to the most wonderful angel in my life!
- You are the only one who is able to accept me both at my best and at my worst. Incredibly few people are able to do this. Happy mother’s day, mom!
- I lead a charmed life thanks to you, Mom. Without you, my world would be devoid of the rainbow colors presently decorating it. May God richly bless you for being my everything. I love you so much.
- Dear mom, you’ve been an exemplary teacher to me, right from the beginning when our home was my classroom. I celebrate you today and wish you a truly Happy Mother’s Day. May your life forever enjoy the company of happiness.
- Usually, teachers are compensated for their labor, but your incredible job as a teaching mother can never ever be compensated simply because it is too priceless. Today, my dearest Mom, you deserve all the praises in the world. Happy Mother’s Day.
- To ask you to treat yourself to a sumptuous meal will not be enough because you deserve more. Therefore please accept my respects. Have a great day.
- Dear mom, I needed to have my own children in order to understand the extent of your sacrifices for me. And now I do. Thank you for everything. God bless you.
- Your grandchildren keep putting me in your shoes, which I realize, now more than ever, are difficult to fill. You rock, Mom! Enjoy your day.
- Sometimes, all I need is a listening ear, which you are quick to offer. May God bless you for this and the many other amazing things you do for me. Happy Mother’s Day.
- With you, I can speak my mind freely without any fear whatsoever of my secrets becoming public. You truly are an amazing confidante! Happy Mother’s Day.
- I hated your discipline when I was young, but today I realize that it was for my own good. Thank you for raising me well and showering me with love. Have a blessed day.
- Mother, you’ve never hesitated to give me your support, even if that means you’ll be the only person standing. Many thanks for rooting for me since day one. Cheers
- Dear mother, thanks for teaching me that womanhood is never to be associated with inferiority. I’ve grown to be confident as a result. Have a great day filled with love and heavenly bliss.
MOTHER’S DAY QUOTES FROM A SON
- Mommy, being at the receiving end of your love is what I call a true blessing from God. It feels incredibly good to be called your son. Happy Mother’s Day.
- My exuberance and stubbornness makes me one difficult chap to love. Despite this, you are so accommodating of me in a way that only an angel can. Thank you for being my angel. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Dear mother, you are my first love, and living my life without loving you is something I shudder to imagine. Because of your unconditional love for me, I am what I am today, and for that I can never thank you enough. Happy Mother’s Day to you.
- A man may have many women in his life, but his mother’s love will always surpass all of theirs. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Sweet Mom, on this day, I’m thankful for the gift of motherhood and all of the benefits that I’ve enjoyed from it. Enjoy today to the max. Cheers.