Diet. 4 letters and an infinite number of options throughout history. For example, in the pase people ate live tapeworms to lose weight. And then in 1925 cigarettes were promoted as appetite suppressers. A 5:2 diet isn’t associated with any health risks, and additionally it’s not like a diet in the traditional sense.
One of the reasons why we decide on food restrictions is weight loss. In 2004 Americans spent $46.3 billion to get thinner. Diets can be different and they can affect things beyond the width of your waist.
wants to share with you a diet that can not only get rid of extra weight, but also reduce the risk of many diseases.
Pay attention on normal eating days to not overeat. You should give up baked goods, fast food, and products with a high sugar content. It’s better to give preference to zero calorie and low-fat foods. Otherwise, there will be no results.
Also be careful not to under eat. Eat as much as you want, but let it be healthy food.
Benefits of the 5:2 diet
- There’s no strict menu. You choose what to eat. The most important thing is that on fasting days you eat a limited amount of calories.
- No need to starve constantly and give up everything.
- With this diet, there’s less risk of developing psychological stress due to eating restrictions.
- Intermittent fasting has a positive effect on health. It results in the lowering of blood sugar and blood pressure and the normalization of cholesterol. This diet also helps to reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s, cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. Brain function and concentration also improve.
- And, of course, you’ll also get rid of extra pounds.