The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator was created during World War II to help women get jobs and replace the men who had left to fight. After answering several questions, they got a short report, according to which they could find the most effective work.
Some Western companies still use the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator when selecting candidates for their vacancies.
smartzune.com created a short version of this test with only 4 questions and 2 answer options to each. That’s it! The combination of letters will tell you about your personality type.
1. You are totally exhausted because your week was endless and less than great. How are you going to spend your weekend?
- I’ll call my friends to ask about their plans. I heard that a new restaurant opened / a nice comedy is playing in the cinemas / there are big discounts at the paintball club. We should all go out together. E
- I’ll switch on the “Don’t disturb” mode on my phone and stay at home. I’ll watch a new episode of my favorite TV show, do a puzzle, and take a long bath with a book. I
2. Which of these 2 descriptions suits you more?
- The most important thing for me is what’s happening here and now. I assess real situations and pay attention to details. S
- Facts are boring. I love to dream and play over upcoming events in my mind. I rely more on intuition than information. N