Friends bring so much joy to our lives, which is why a silly joke is a must-have. If they’re not laughing on their birthday, you’ve had to have done something wrong!
- I’m glad to have a friend like you, or, I guess I’m just glad you walked into my life and wouldn’t leave – it wasn’t really my choice. Anyways, Happy Birthday.
- Thanks for the funny moments, the helping hands, your constant smelly feet, and crazy demands, I guess what I’m trying to say is, I love you like my own sis, and I hope your day is filled with nothing but bliss!
- You like to party, I like to stay in, you like to scream loudly, and I prefer to be silent. On your day, I will do whatever you wish – screaming, jumping, clubbing, but the Bachelor – I will not miss. I need to be home at 8 p.m. EST.
- You are so far away, which is quite sad to say, I’d say I can’t believe that you’re not here, but I can – that stench follows you everywhere. Thankfully I can’t smell it. Happy Birthday!
- We’re going to get super lit tonight, and by that, I mean we’re going to light a ton of candles. We have a class tomorrow, so your birthday is going to be super lame.
- I’m sorry the coronavirus took your bday spotlight, but I’m not really sorry because you’re lowkey narcissistic and it’s time we move onto another subject.