You don’t have to wait for a person to make a declaration of love. All you need to do is watch the unconscious behavior of your admirer. It speaks for itself!
smartzune.com collected confessions of anonymous lovers on the Internet. Here’s how they think most people reveal their feelings. But the most interesting thing is that people behave unconsciously regardless of gender or age.
- Once a lovelorn’s object of admiration shows up on their radar, he can’t help smiling. If feelings are too strong, he can also slightly raise an eyebrow without even realizing it or even smile unconsciously.
- If people start to laugh at someone’s joke while talking in company, lovers look unconsciously at those they like most.
- The first type of person always tries to be close to the object of their feelings. They tend to go to places where it’s possible to bump into their beloved in a casual manner and touch them at every opportunity, for example, with a little push in order to apologize and then give a hug.
- The second type of person tries to avoid the person they like. They may use rude language in conversation, thinking it will help to hide their true feelings for their “prey.“ Or they feel they’re simply not good enough to appear before the person. If ”object X” goes up, they will automatically go down.
If someone has recently been avoiding you or, on the contrary, trying to bump into you casually, there is a reason.
- A person in love often keeps an eye on the object of their admiration: it always seems as though there’s an important detail they previously missed. If one suffers from one-sided love, he usually can’t stop observing the situation because this is better than nothing.
- However, if the gaze is caught, “the second front” is activated: he feels the urgent need to observe the nearby curtain or to make the acquaintance of the old woman sitting in the next room
There are 2 versions of the scenario for conversation:
- A person suddenly changes his natural way of talking to one characteristic of a poet, a philosopher, and a journalist all rolled into one. It becomes easy for him to talk on the most complicated and interesting subjects even if he has never thought about them before. If you’re lucky enough, an ordinary person will turn into a comedian.
- A reasonable and knowledgeable person turns into a stupid sheep that has an extremely poor vocabulary. If it applies to you, try to limit attempts to impress another person.
- People often talk about someone they like to other people or get them to talk about it. Even if they have a serious conversation in the company of colleagues, they can casually join another one as soon as they overhear a familiar name mentioned there.
- Interesting detail: a person in love can speak about his object of desire in a very, very negative way, claiming to himself and others that he is barely in love. In this case, they usually say something like “Mary is a little weird!“ or ”John is such an idiot!“
- One more thing. During the course of conversation, lovelorns tend to point out a similarity in interests: “It seems that the only people who watch Games of Thrones are me and Paul.”
Bonus: Body language
- A person in love may suddenly become interested in the same things as the object of his feelings. All at once he takes an interest in sports or starts reading literature that he would never have previously considered.
And don’t forget about the continuous checking of the object’s social network profiles and an unconscious hatred for all close friends of the opposite sex. Well, that’s love!
If a man is walking with a woman and puts his hand on the small of her back, he wants to let her know that he is there and will always support and take care of her. He definitely has a crush on her.
P.S. Of course, there are people who are the exception to the rule. No matter how hard you try to reveal the truth, they’ll never reveal their secret.