32 Loyal Birthday Wishes for Dog Lovers
3 months ago
- Happy birthday, friend! I hope you enjoy this special day with that tiny little pup who thinks she can make a meal out of my peacock! Best.
- Wishing you a wonderful birthday! Please enjoy it with your canine friend whose sheer size belies his inner calm and gentleness. I almost run away when I first saw him.
- Please forget about what my little brother said and have an excellent birthday. No one is going to make hot dogs with [Name of Dog] whose cuteness is infectious.
- I hope you take time to enjoy the blue skies, white sands, and colorful flowers even though your dog will be oblivious to them all. Happy birthday!
- Wishing you a fun-filled birthday with your pup who ended up walking me the last time I tried to take her for a walk. She’s so adorable, smart, intelligent, and strong.
- No one knows better than you that today is going to be a licking fest! I hope you have fun in the company of furs and barks. Have a wonderful birthday!
- Happy birthday, Mr. Dogman! You should simply consider dog whispering as an avocation. Sending hugs and kisses from this side. Cheers.
- If dogs could talk, I’m sure yours would tell the world how troublesome and annoyingly persuasive her owner is. Wishing you a fun-filled and relaxing birthday. Much love.
- In between stealing raw steak and catching intruders at night, this furry fellow is amazing and I hope she shows you much love on your birthday. Have a great one. Cheers.
- I can’t help but notice how friendlier, jovial, and even naughtier you’ve became since this pup entered your life. Make sure you two go on a date tonight. Happy birthday!
- Wishing you a happy birthday, buddy! Hope you enjoy it with your multi-talented dog who was my ultimate wingman when I was wooing my girlfriend. Enjoy.
- Happiest of birthdays to you, buddy! May you grow to become as loyal, loving, and kind to me as your dog is to you. Have a blast!
CUTE BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR DOG LOVERS
- Happy birthday, dude! Your dogs are madly in love with you and barked it to me to let you know about it. Have an awesome dog-love day. Cheers.
- Wishing you a terrific birthday, buddy! I thought you should know that I’ve always admired your intimate relationship with your canine fellow. Have a blast.
- The two of you should take some time out for dog ice cream, human ice cream, dog wine, and human wine. You make an unbelievably cute duo. Much love.
- Whenever I watch the two of you play in the field, despite your advanced ages, I see a very young puppy and a 9-year old girl. Have an awesome birthday celebration together. Best.
- Your furry friends dream of a long walk in the park and a retrieval of both big and small balls. I hope you will give them what they want today. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday, buddy! May you walk home to barks, wagging tails, cheek licks, and of course, some drooling. You’ve earned their love and affection. Cheers.
- Wishing a happy birthday to the most loving dog brother in the world! Your patience is remarkable even when all [Name of Dog] wants to do is wander, wander, and wander! Enjoy.
- Thanks for the stress relief that you and your canine friend have given me over the years! It’s been a real pleasure having you two. Have a blissful and fun birthday together.
- Your pup has infused your life with joy, patience, love and forgiveness. I hope you take some time to spoil her for what she has done for you. Happy birthday.
- Someone’s dog is going to have the best day of her life because it’s her owner’s birthday! Happy birthday, and I think the two of you should make the cover of a fashion magazine. Cheers.