In the summer, we all want to spend more time out in the fresh air, take walks in the park, and enjoy the greenery and flowers. But mosquitoes can ruin even the most wonderful vacations.
At smartzune.com we’ve found the recipes for natural fragrances that will scare the mosquitoes away, so you can enjoy the pleasures of summer.
1. Vanilla powder
- Cook’s Pure Vanilla Powder is a revolutionary vanilla created by Cook’s as the first real alternative to liquid pure vanilla extracts.
- Excellent for applications where liquid, alcohol or vanilla’s amber color are unsuitable, such as white cakes. Never evaporates in baking, and a good condiment for coffee, tea, cereals, smoothies, and shakes.
- Made from hand-pollinated and sun-cured vanilla beans in a dextrose base: Sweet. Pure. Revolutionary.
Mix vanilla powder with baby lotion in the ratio of 1 to 10 and apply it to all the open parts of your body. You can also dissolve vanillin in water and then spray the mixture on the exposed areas of your skin and your clothes.
- Resealable plastic jar for safe and convenient storage, available in sizes 4.5 oz to 5 lbs
- All-natural, gluten-free, alcohol-free, non-GMO, vegan and Kosher