Belly fat looks ugly, but that’s the least of the worries you should have if you have a belly you cannot reign in. Unchecked, it can manifest itself into other serious ailments and have long-term adverse health effects.
Often living in big busy cities, you might not have access to outside running tracks and you may be too busy to regularly hit the gym. For you, smartzune.com prescribes these 10 exercises that are very effective in burning belly fat and can be done in the comfort of your own home or in facilities that you could easily have access to.
Push-ups are not just a simple but effective exercise when it comes to fighting belly fat, they are also great for maintaining overall physical fitness. After all, they are very common in military physical training worldwide.
- Begin by lying flat on the ground with your chest down and back up.
- Using your arms, raise and lower your body.
Burpee is a great yet simple 4-step exercise to get rid of stubborn belly fat. To perform it:
- Get into a squat position with your palms flat on the ground.
- Kick your feet back and get yourself into a plank position, while keeping your arms extended.
- Immediately return your feet to the squat position.
- Then stand up from the squat position.